DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Total for NY/DET tonight

Which way is everyone leaning on the total for tonight's game? When the line first opened the juice was higher on the Over but now the juice has moved to the Under. Thoughts?

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I'm liking the over. I mean, Fister has gotten torched in his last two starts vs. the Yankees both with the Tigers and with the Mariners. Plus, the Tigers bats could wake up after Tuesday night and knock in some runs over the short porch off the rookie Nova.

toddorts
    toddorts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the over. I see the Tigers getting in about 4 runs on Nova before the Yanks pull him early in the game, and then another couple of runs against the relievers. The Yanks are still power hitters, also, so although I like Fister, I see them getting 4-5 runs in this game. I wouldn't take the over at 9.5, but the safety of a push at 9 makes this play worthwhile. I just wish I would have waited. I took at it -105 this morning, and now it's even money.

bruce0
    bruce0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

NYY TT over and less on the over 9, but yeah this could be a duel. I do see at least three yankees runs happening so that's why the TT over is the play for me. Good Luck