GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Dbacks Under 9 Even

This one should be fairly easy, 5-3 final... Both teams playing small ball all game... Attempting bunts and failing...

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    This one should be fairly easy, 5-3 final... Both teams playing small ball all game... Attempting bunts and failing...
    You're predicting 8 total runs in a 9 o/u game - and you're calling that "easy?"

GemSportsPicks

Yea not exactly the best logic, I feel you there... Just think the runs will come late.. Like 5-1 into the 9th then 5-3 final... I'm hoping that I never feel in jeopardy... What I hope for and reality are often two totally different things though.

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea not exactly the best logic, I feel you there... Just think the runs will come late.. Like 5-1 into the 9th then 5-3 final... I'm hoping that I never feel in jeopardy... What I hope for and reality are often two totally different things though.
    I am actually on the Dbacks and the under already. I hope you're right.

GemSportsPicks

Here we go kids, its underway, nice pitchers duel...

In an unrelated note, Steve Jobs DIED TODAY.... Holy shit... I guess I was paying much attention cause I feel like this happened out of nowhere.

GemSportsPicks

Well I just flushed 800 down the toilet... Damn two days two grandslams I knew WOlf was garbage should have stayed away.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Tough break.

GemSportsPicks

Yea I can't even call it that... This was just god awful play... Couldn't have been any more wrong... Figured Wolf was so bad, that Dbacks would struggle to hit him... Then I actually like Suanders as a pitcher... They def both did the STANKY LEG THOUGH. Well live to play tomorrow.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea I can't even call it that... This was just god awful play... Couldn't have been any more wrong... Figured Wolf was so bad, that Dbacks would struggle to hit him... Then I actually like Suanders as a pitcher... They def both did the STANKY LEG THOUGH. Well live to play tomorrow.
    Not for nothing but what kind of logic is that? If a pitcher is bad horrible why would they struggle hitting him?