GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Phils Over 7.5 Even

Well I was a sucker tonight and got lucky with Yankee over... I'm going to be a Sucker again tomorrow and take the Phils Over... This line opened at 8 and dropped to 7 immediately at 5 dimes... I have no idea why, I mean it does scare me, but we are talking about ROy "I Throw Straight" Oswalt, and Edwin "I get Shelled Jackson"... The cardinals hit the shit out the ball today, but couldn't muster more then 2 runs, tomorrow I see them getting the runs in... 6-4 final... Not sure which way, probably Cardinals win, so the league can make more money with another Phils home game..

GOod Luck all.

GemSportsPicks

Love to see, the late action on this... Now just need it to break through to 8, and it should be a winner.

Vegas Finance
    Vegas Finance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

im leaning on under... best of luck tho

GemSportsPicks

Yea if this doesn't break through to 8, I'm going to be scared... On totals espcially when books just decide to adjust vig, instead of adjusting line... It spells trouble... Looking at bodog they have made it -140 on the over now... I mean I guess I could take under and play for free... but not really my style... I changed my prior conceptions on the game, instead of big over, I feel its going to fall right on 8... 6-2

Vegas Finance

GemSportsPicks

Enjooy the game my man, looks like I'm going to get 2 quick runs in the first... I'll take it.

GemSportsPicks

Wow wish I sold out and took over in hits runs and errors too... E Jackson is throwing nothing but meatballs.

GemSportsPicks

I swear these odds makers are smoking crack these days... Espcially with baseball... Make this total 7.5 with a washed up pitcher and a young overrated one... Please this thing should have been 8.5... Again it payed to be a sucker... I think I'm officially done with the so called "Sharp" plays ... The suckers literally always win these days.

Vegas Finance

yep.. looking like over is the winner here

GemSportsPicks

Well this has come to a screeching halt, didn't think I would need all 9 innings after that first inning explosion, but now I'm a little worried.

GemSportsPicks

Ok there it is... I can breathe easy again...

Vegas Finance any feelings on the DBacks game... My inital lean is Under but I am open to some discussion.

Vegas Finance

i don't know buddy.. totals and i have not been very friendly as of late

GemSportsPicks

Not a problem, I've been through the cold streaks too... Its so hard to fade yourself, cause as soon as you do you lose, but I can fade you then.

Why I like Under... Last night it took a Grandslam from Goldsmit to hit 9... Even after this the game came to a halt... NExt game opens at 8.5, public immedietly pushes this one up to 9 and now is more juice on the over.... I had Yanks over last night, but learned from that game that teams facing elimination sometimes look to play small ball... Against Wolf this is a terrible idea and should help him, because he usually is one to give up the big innning... I count on Dbacks playing for 1 run lead then mixing and matching pitchers to get them through the game... I've got final 5-3 dbacks.

Vegas Finance

I put a little wager on the over because I'm an addict for chance lol.. looks like a safe bet but i parlayed with arizona so we will see.. this game looks like it'll hit 15 runs

GemSportsPicks

Yea great play, you should double up... Wish you let me know before I decided to pull trigger on Under...

Vegas Finance

lol man i almost always get screwed when i post plays early haha i don't know why.. ill keep you posted from now on tho. we will keep communications open with each other from now on