kellen2811
    kellen2811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

St Louis vs Philly

What is everyones opinion on this matchup? Looking and capping this it screams trouble for Philly based on prior opponents success vs each pitcher, the Cards have had more success against Hamels then the Phils vs Garcia. The one lone exception is Mayberry who is hitting .500 vs Garcia. If Manuel is serious about winning this game he needs to start Mayberry and not Ibanez.

Garcia is actually better vs Righties then Lefties this year. That may be the only silver lining for the Phils. At home Garcia is much better then on the road do the stats finally even out or does he continue to roll?

What is everyones opinion, give me a reason to like the Phils cause right now the plus money line does not look to bad.

toddorts
    toddorts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm definitely leaning towards the Cards, but I'll have to see how the lines settle in the morning to see if the value is there.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Quote Originally Posted by kellen2811 View Post
    What is everyones opinion on this matchup? Looking and capping this it screams trouble for Philly based on prior opponents success vs each pitcher, the Cards have had more success against Hamels then the Phils vs Garcia. The one lone exception is Mayberry who is hitting .500 vs Garcia. If Manuel is serious about winning this game he needs to start Mayberry and not Ibanez.

Garcia is actually better vs Righties then Lefties this year. That may be the only silver lining for the Phils. At home Garcia is much better then on the road do the stats finally even out or does he continue to roll?

What is everyones opinion, give me a reason to like the Phils cause right now the plus money line does not look to bad.
    Hamels has been really good in St. Louis for his career, and has a lot of postseason experience. Also, Howard usually has big games in St. Louis.

It sounds like Mayberry is starting tonight.

Frosh
    Frosh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Hamels is going to shut the door on the cards, and the Phils will not lose two post season games in a row. Biased? Maybe. But I'm taking the Phils to the bank.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Cards, and Under 7

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

St Louis (+124) for a unit!!!!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kellen2811 View Post

Manuel has already stated to the Philly media that Mayberry is likely to start this game.

Hamels is a playoff-tested pitcher who can handle being in an opposing teams stadium. He should be good to very good tonight as he is well rested and loves to shut opposing fans up in their own stadium.