PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Thinking about DET OVER 3 (-125)..

As my one and only big play of the day. No need to write up much, just what do you think guys?

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

they have been murdering the ball, I think its a great bet.. CC will give up runs, Im just hoping Verlander is his usual awesome self

MgnFicnT
    MgnFicnT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Great bet if you ask me. CC gives up runs.

mossmk16
    mossmk16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

CC is not a shut down pitcher and will give up runs.. The Detroit Tigers are hitting the ball very well and they will be ready for CC and the Yanks. Also remember the short porch in New York

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody else look up at Verlander as a ML dog and just go wow? I mean this guy is plain nasty. His ML all year abt -200+ at home and on the road was near -165 at worst. If I play this I likely get a run and a half to go along with it, but nobody could fault a guy for saying he is always worth the dog price. He needs abt three runs and that might be all.

goldman40
    goldman40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog has det over 3 1/2 and even not a bad bet

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Thinking about this as well. I might just take O7 and call it a day. I think CC gets slapped around a little bit tonight and I can't see Verlander throwing a shutout (however many innings he goes). The Yanks is just too powerful and they score so much at home