Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Any of you prikks got a Wednesday Premier League lean I can hammer the piss out of

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

QPR under 2.5

Br0nxer

Lengther-minet check in

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Bronxer just lay off historically you get some very strange results the week before xmass
    only play and a very light play at that is in Frenchy League 1
    Sochaux -150
    both teams stink but Ajaccio is so bad they would have trouble with a good div 1 girls team on thier home pitch
    Points Awarded:

Br0nxer gave minet123 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Bronxer just lay off historically you get some very strange results the week before xmass
    Sochaux -150
    both teams stink but Ajaccio is so bad they would have trouble with a good div 1 girls team on thier home pitch

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Lengther-minet check in
    Sorry buddy. I've got nothing for the EPL, tough card.

One play I do like is in the French Ligue 1

Valenciennes v Lyon
    Under 2.25 goals
    I got it at -108
    It is -113 at 5Dimes is still a good bet.
    Points Awarded:

Br0nxer gave FourLengthsClear 18 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Djstucky gave FourLengthsClear 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post

Valenciennes v Lyon
    Under 2.25 goals
    I got it at -108

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

You would serious trust these guys to give you a winner and then go big on it?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Everton to win 2 units, bet 1 unit on draw.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

I just put 25 points on eachof these.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Im Playing these. I'm no professional.

Manchester City -1.5

Stoke are on a great run, but it is deceiving. Their last game vs Wolves was very lucky to get a win. Spurs thrashed them in the 2nd half of the game before that and only some terrible refereeing decision allowed Stoke to win. Stoke are great at home and solid defensively, but they are big and slow with little creativity. Manchester City are the class of the Prem this year. Just beat Arsenal 1-0 at the weekend, but they spoiled many chances and 1-0 flattered Arsenal. Bottom line Stoke will not be able to cope with the speed and width of this Manchester City side.

Everton Swansea City Under 2.5

Swansea have scored six goals away from home. Everton have only scored 8 goals at home. Bout enough said, but if you watched both these teams play at the weekend you can see just how bad their finishing is. Swansea rely on wingers coming central and Danny Graham, who can't hack it at this level. Everton are sound defensively and will frustrate a poor away Swansea side. Everton have a few goal scorers, but they are not firing now. Cahill has not scored in like a year, Saha can never be relied on to score, so Everton usually rely on the substitutions to change the game. I would check lineups before the game, but I can see a 0-0 lasting into the later stages.

Westbrom Newcastle

Not sure what I'm betting here yet, but these are the facts.
    Newcastle are in bad form. 3 losses and 2 draws (one very undeserving draw vs United) in their last 5 games. They seem to have tapered off from their undefeated start to the season. Newcastle are without integral midfielder Yohan Cabaye as hes suspended. This guy has started every EPL game so far so this is a very big loss. WBA road games have had goals and they are thin at the back. 7/10 road games over 2.5 goals, only one road game under 2 goals and only one road clean sheet kept vs Norwich. I would look at over and draw or WBA to win.

Others quick ideas:
    Fulham Man Utd under 2.5 goals: United typically win these games 0-1, but they have some trouble with Fulham. Fulham have a good defense at home and held Man City to a draw at the Cottage.

Wigan +1: Liverpool mired in controversy as Suarez (their best player) has been fined and suspended for 8 games. Wigan got a great result against Chelsea and are i good form for a team near the bottom.

GL Br0nxer

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Play all draws and dogs for small units if historically crazy shit happens this time of year..

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manchester Utd @ -115 over Fulham

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oueens Park Rangers +165 a fuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn n lock

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

that line is way to short. line keeps moving down to suck people like you in. expect a draw.

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by Big 12 Expert View Post

that line is way to short. line keeps moving down to suck people like you in. expect a draw.
    we shall see my friend we shall see I rarely bet EPL or any major league for that matter but this is to good to pass up

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

we shall see my friend we shall see I rarely bet EPL or any major league for that matter but this is to good to pass up

well gl

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

GL Sledge, let's get 'em!

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

That's why it will be a draw at best. You think the bookies dont know what they're doing when they set that line? Total trap game. If I liked ManU here I'd just pass in this spot.

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Everton-Swansea City Under 2.5 is my favorite play of the day. GL to all!

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Definitely going to be a few upsets today

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Sochaux -150

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Did we lose?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Did we lose?
    Embarrassingly to the worst team on the continent

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Valenciennes v Lyon
    Under 2.25 goals
    I got it at -108
    This was a winner which I tailed...thanks...

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Bunch of dudes play keep away for 90 mins and maybe 2 decent shots on goal all game and final score 0-0. What an exciting sport

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    This was a winner which I tailed...thanks...

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Bunch of dudes play keep away for 90 mins and maybe 2 decent shots on goal all game and final score 0-0. What an exciting sport
    But those highlight reels are forsure the best.

onacloud

Cash it.. Told you it was a gift 3-0 in the 76th minute

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post

Manchester City -1.5

Stoke are on a great run, but it is deceiving. Their last game vs Wolves was very lucky to get a win. Spurs thrashed them in the 2nd half of the game before that and only some terrible refereeing decision allowed Stoke to win. Stoke are great at home and solid defensively, but they are big and slow with little creativity. Manchester City are the class of the Prem this year. Just beat Arsenal 1-0 at the weekend, but they spoiled many chances and 1-0 flattered Arsenal. Bottom line Stoke will not be able to cope with the speed and width of this Manchester City side.

Swansea have scored six goals away from home. Everton have only scored 8 goals at home. Bout enough said, but if you watched both these teams play at the weekend you can see just how bad their finishing is. Swansea rely on wingers coming central and Danny Graham, who can't hack it at this level. Everton are sound defensively and will frustrate a poor away Swansea side. Everton have a few goal scorers, but they are not firing now. Cahill has not scored in like a year, Saha can never be relied on to score, so Everton usually rely on the substitutions to change the game. I would check lineups before the game, but I can see a 0-0 lasting into the later stages.

Westbrom Newcastle

Newcastle are in bad form. 3 losses and 2 draws (one very undeserving draw vs United) in their last 5 games. They seem to have tapered off from their undefeated start to the season. Newcastle are without integral midfielder Yohan Cabaye as hes suspended. This guy has started every EPL game so far so this is a very big loss. WBA road games have had goals and they are thin at the back. 7/10 road games over 2.5 goals, only one road game under 2 goals and only one road clean sheet kept vs Norwich. I would look at over and draw or WBA to win.

Others quick ideas:
    Fulham Man Utd under 2.5 goals: United typically win these games 0-1, but they have some trouble with Fulham. Fulham have a good defense at home and held Man City to a draw at the Cottage.

Wigan +1: Liverpool mired in controversy as Suarez (their best player) has been fined and suspended for 8 games. Wigan got a great result against Chelsea and are i good form for a team near the bottom.

GL Br0nxer
    You were almost spot on with all these. I followed you most of the way and cashed nicely.

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
    Everton-Swansea City Under 2.5 is my favorite play of the day. GL to all!
    Easy winner, as predicted.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post

Manchester City -1.5

Westbrom Newcastle

Others quick ideas:

GL Br0nxer
    Good stuff.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by Weeton View Post
    You were almost spot on with all these. I followed you most of the way and cashed nicely.
    Good stuff.
    Thank you Sirs