RULES & REGULATIONS - SPORTS BETTING
All bets must be made and accepted before the advertised start time of the game/event wagered. Any bet placed or received after the official start time of the game/event wagered will be void.
- This Casino Sportsbook is a legal operation, which has been licensed and bonded with the government
of Curacao .
- our Casino Sportsbook
management waives all membership fees.
- All information received will be kept completely confidential.
- There are no service charges to clients in regards to
deposits and withdrawals. Restrictions apply.
- There is no minimum deposit to open an account.
- The minimum bet is US$10; the maximum is US$1,000 on
straight bets, US$100 for combination bets and US$500 for future and propositon
wagers. Funds MUST be available in your account in order to wager.
- There is no minimum account balance.
- Players may open their accounts with Certified/Cashier's
Cheque, Money Orders, Credit Cards, Western Union, Bank Draft or Wire Transfer.
- When a player opts to deposit into their account, they
will be restricted in regards to withdrawals. They will be unable to withdraw
from his account until they receive their EFS Account PIN number.
- Players may close their accounts at any time.
- When withdrawing from an account, if the player deposits
funds via credit card, they could only withdraw funds equal to the amount
they initially deposited onto their credit card. The rest would be sent via
- Pay-outs will be received in the form of credit card
transactions and cheques.
- Management reserves the right to revise all rules and
regulations subject to sufficient notice to the player.
- Management reserves the right to limit and/or refuse
- There will be no refunds, changing of plays or switching
of teams after an official wager has been placed.
Sporting events postponed by more than 12 hours and/or rescheduled will constitute "No Action." All money will be credited accordingly.
Games/events suspended, under protest(s) and overturned decisions are not recognized for betting purposes.
The sports wagering rules are based upon the rules and regulations that govern the sports betting in Nevada (Las Vegas). These rules, regulations, payoffs, wager types and others apply where not covered herein. All sporting events must be played on the date, time, and site scheduled unless otherwise specified.
Specific Betting Rules By Sport
- NFL & NCAA - 55 minutes of play needed for wagering purposes
- NBA - 43 minutes of play needed for wagering purposes
- NCAA - 35 minutes of play needed for wagering purposes
- NHL - 55 minutes of play needed for wagering purposes
- Baseball wagers are accepted as "Listed."
- Each team's starting pitcher is defined for betting purposes as the pitcher that throws the first pitch.
- In the event of a pitching change prior to the game, all wagers on a team are considered "No Action". All wagers will be refunded to the customers account
- Games are official after 5 innings of play, or 4.5 innings if the home team is leading.
- If a game is subsequently called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning. Then the winner will be determined by the score at the time the game is called.
- When wagering on total runs or run lines, the game must go the regulation 9 innings, or 8.5 innings if the home team is leading, otherwise it will constitute a "No Action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly. Wagers on total runs will be refunded if a pitcher change occurs prior to both listed pitchers throwing at least one pitch.
The result of the game is decided after 90 minutes of play, plus penalty kicks (penalty time). Extra time/Overtime/Golden Goal is not taken into consideration for soccer bets unless otherwise stipulated.
- Should a tournament be shortened due to weather or otherwise affected the official result will be used when settling, regardless of the number or rounds played. However, should there be no further play after a bet is struck that bet will be void.
- For matchup betting all of the players listed in the matchup bet offer must tee off for your bet to have action. The player with the most completed holes wins. If the players complete the same number of holes, then the player with the lowest score wins. If the players are still tied then the winner will be deemed for betting purposes the player who scored the lowest score in the last round played and so on, until a winner is found. If both golfers in a match-up are in a playoff: a) winner of play-off wins matchup and b) all other playoff participants tie each other
- Races must be run within one week of the scheduled date for your bet to have action.
- In the event that the driver or team a customer bets upon does not start, the bet will is considered actioned (no refunds on the bet).
- The official winner at the conclusion of the race will be the winner for betting purposes
- There are no refunds for NASCAR driver match up betting, all of the drivers listed in the match up bet offer must start the race for your bet to have action.
- If a match is shortened due to weather or otherwise, bets will be governed by the official competition rules.
- If a match results in a tie, bets will be "No Action."
If any match is abandoned, or postponed (i.e. not played on the scheduled day) all bets will be no actioned, except bets on the first try scorer if a try has been scored prior to abandonment.
Where a venue is changed bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be no actioned.
Bets taken on 'first try scorer' will be no actioned if the player does not take part in the game or comes on after a try has already been scored.
Dead Heat Rule - When a dead heat occurs for first place, the stake money on the winning selection will be divided by the number of winners and full odds paid on the reduced stake, the remaining stake money is lost.
In the event that a match has started but was not completed, the player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner.
In the event of any of the following circumstances taking place all bets will stand: (i) a change of playing surface, (ii) a change of venue or (iii) a change from indoor court to outdoor court or vice versa.
A full round is only considered for wagering purposes when the bell sounds signifying the end of said round. The official stopping of a round before the sounding of the bell does not constitute a full round.
If the fight ends in a 12 round draw, all bets lose. If one or both
fighters fail to answer the bell for a round, the fight is judged to have
finished in the previous round. If the scheduled number of rounds is
changed, all bets on pick the round are void.
All lines are actioned regardless of injuries, scratches, and/or in the event a horse does not start or complete the designated race.
- All other events that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of the scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for wagering purposes.
Wager Definitions and Rules
The team wagered on must win by the point spread given at the time of the wager.
For straight wagers, unless otherwise indicated, the odds are $1.10 to win $1.00. Games that tie are considered "no action" and money is re-deposited back into your account. Due to changing events, the point spread may fluctuate at any time.
Player wagers $110.00 on Miami -7 to beat Buffalo +7
If Miami wins by more than 7 points the player wins $100.00 so the total payout including the initial wager would be $210.00. If Miami only wins by 7 points then the game is considered "no action" and all money is returned to the bettor. If the Miami wins by less than 7 points the wagers is lost.
The combined score of both teams for games wagered on, all totals lay $1.10 to win $1.00 unless it is otherwise indicated.
The player lays $220.00 on the OVER in the Miami/Buffalo game. The total for the game is 45. If both teams' combined score is more than 45 than the player would win $200.00. If the combined score is equal 45 the game is considered "no action" and the money is returned. If the combined score is less than 45 then the wager is lost.
Money Line Wagers
The team wagered on just has to win the game. The amount you lay or take for each game may vary. The money line that is read to at the time of your wager is the money line you keep regardless of any line movement.
The player wagers on Miami -160 at Buffalo +260. If Miami wins then the player would lay $160.00 to win $100.00. If the player bet on Buffalo then the player would lay $100.00 to win $260.00
All wagers must go the full half for action (first half and second half). All halftime wagers are calculated the same as a straight wager unless otherwise indicated. There are no teaser plays or buying of points on halftimes. On half time wagers, overtime periods are included as part of the 2nd half.
Parlays (also known as Multiples)
This is a bet of 2 or more teams (selections) or propositions in no particular order. All teams wagered on in a parlay must win. If there is a tie, it reverts down to the next lowest number for payoff.
No parlay bets will be accepted where individual "selections" are connected. For example, one leg of a parlay is for Sampras to beat Henman in the 4th round of Wimbledon and the second or additional part of the parlay is for Sampras to win the overall Wimbledon title. The match forms part of the overall tournament and is therefore 'connected'. In the same way, you cannot parlay the over of the first half of a football game with the over of the total game, because the two are 'connected'
Player wants to make a 5 team parlay:
Miami -7 New York +3 Seattle -4 Denver -10 San Francisco -8
If all these games win then the player would have won at 20-1 odds.
If only 1 team loses then the entire parlay loses.
Note: * There is a $1,000 maximum bet on parlays.
A Teaser is a selection of two or more teams in one wager in which the point spread is adjusted in your favor. The number of teams selected and the number of points selected determines the payout odds. A "Tie" or "No Action" and a "Win" on a two team teaser shall constitute a "No Action" wager. A "Tie" or a "No Action" and a "Loss" on a two team teaser shall constitute a "Losing" wager. Ties on a three or more team teaser shall revert to the next lowest betting bracket. (Example: A tie on a three team becomes a two team teaser.)
Teaser Payoffs/Odds for Basketball and Football
3 Team 10 point Football - 10/12
7 Point Basketball Teasers Odds - 10/12
* All ties lose in a 3 team 10 point football teaser
* All ties lose in a 3 team 7 point basketball teaser
Futures and Propositions
Future wagers are based on the outcome of events that happen each year. All wagers are final. There will be no payouts until the conclusion of the specified season.
Proposition plays are wagers based on the outcome of events. Odds change daily and all wagers are considered action at the odds quoted at the time of the wager.
In the event that the selection (person, team, or other) a customer bets upon does not participate in the game/event due to injury, etc, there will be no refunds.
European Prices (Odds)
European prices are different from the North American style of odds. In North America, money lines are used to determine the line.
In North America, a team that is +140 would be a 40 point underdog. This means that for every $100 wagered the bettor would win $140. For this to be true in a European style of betting, the odds would be 2.40-- meaning that for $100 wagered the bettor would win $140. The 2.40 represents the entire amount wagered and won by the bettor.
Back To Table of Contents