There have been 2 changes from Wednesday, March 3, 2010 to Tuesday, June 9, 2009. – Back to Betting Rules Home
|deleted||word has been deleted.|
|added||word has been added.|
- All wagers accepted by BetDDD are subject to these rules.
- BetDDD reserves the right to cancel any wager made on an obviously "bad" line or a wager made after an event has started.
- BetDDD reserves the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any wager.
- Wagers are graded only after the contest is final.
- The winner of an event will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion; BetDDD does not recognize protested games or overturned decisions for wagering purposes. The result of an event suspended after the start of competition will be decided according to the wagering rules specified for that sport by BetDDD.
- You must be at least 21 years of age join BetDDD
- In all futures wagering (for example, total season wins, World Series Winner, etc.), the winner as determined by the League Commissioner will also be declared the winner for betting purposes except when the minimum number of games required for the future to have �action� has not been completed.
- Las Vegas rules will apply to any rule or wager not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
- All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to changes and revisions by BetDDD without prior written notice.
- Minimum and maximum wager amounts on all sporting events will be determined by BetDDD and are subject to change without prior written notice. BetDDD also reserves the right to adjust limits on individual accounts as well.
- BetDDD relies entirely upon the information provided by the customer in the application in order to establish a wagering account. BetDDD is not responsible for any form of misrepresentation by the customer.
- In the event funds are credited to a customer's account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify BetDDD of aforesaid error without delay. Unless otherwise notified by BetDDD, any transaction resulting from the error shall be void.
- READ BACK IS FINAL: After wagers are placed by telephone, the phone clerk will read back the wagers. If the read back or confirmation is correct, client must re-confirm wagers by stating their client number and password. If a client confirms a read back where the telephone clerk made a mistake, the wager is final. It is the responsibility of the client to correct any errors during the read back.
- In the event a customer does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties (disconnection, etc) it is the customer's responsibility to call back immediately to confirm his wager(s) or the wager(s) will be voided. Please, call back to confirm your wager(s).
- When wagering on the Internet, members are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Please be sure to review your wagers for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. BetDDD does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the client and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated. Clients may review their wagers in the TRANSACTIONS section of the site after each session to ensure all requested wagers were accepted. CHECK ALL TRANSACTIONS CAREFULLY!
- Disputes must be lodged within seven (7) days from the date the wager in question has been decided. No claims will be honored after this period. The client is solely responsible for their account transactions.
- Each client is wholly responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his betting account and should make every effort to prevent the use of his personal account number by any third party. Any transactions entered into where the account holder's number and password have been given to effect a wager shall stand as bona fide transactions dependent only upon the current balance in the account.
- In the event a customer suspects a third party may have their client number and password, the customer may at any time ask that BetDDD furnish the customer with a new client number and password.
- BetDDD shall not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by this Web site or its content. This includes any person's use or misuse of its content, the inability of any person to connect with or use the site, delay in operations or transmission, failure of communication lines, or any errors or omissions in content.
- All account balances and transactions appear in the currency selected when the account was originally opened.
- In those types of games or contests in which a draw is a common result, BetDDD may offer a three-way line with the draw as the third betting option. In these cases, when the outcome is a draw, only those bettors who wagered on the draw will be paid as winners; those who wagered on either team or contestant to win will lose their stake.
- BetDDD reserves the right to suspend a client account without prior notice and return all funds.
- BetDDD communicates with our clients via the email address & phone number listed during the sign up process. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain an active email account, to provide us with the correct email address and to advise BetDDD of any changes in the address or phone number. Any customer not having an email address and/or phone number reachable by BetDDD will have his account suspended until such an address and/or phone number is provided to us.
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
© 2007 - 2009 2010 BetDDD.com, All Rights Reserved