• PlatinumSB allows only one account per user,
household, and/or IP address.
• PlatinumSB has minimum and maximum wager amounts and maximum
wager payouts on all sporting events. Please check our house limits
• We reserve the right to suspend or terminate an account
without prior notice
• There will be no refunds, changing of plays or switching
of teams after an official wager has been placed. No exceptions.
• Any discrepancy must be reported within seven days. No claims
will be honored after this time period.
• While wagering on the Internet, the player should review
their wagers for any mistakes before sending submitting themin. Once a transaction
is completemade, it cannot be changed.
• PlatinumSB does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate
wagers made by the player and will not entertain discrepancy requests
because a play is missing or duplicated. Players may review their
transactions in the Pending Wagers section of the website after each session to ensure
all requested wagers are have been accepted.
• CHECK ALL TRASACTIONS TRANSACTIONS CAREFULLY! We also encourage players to
print their plays with the ticket numbers number to add extra ensure added security
that to their wager has been placed properlyplaying history. The player is solely responsible for his his/her
• The player is solely responsible for the security of their PIN number username
and account password. Should a player inadvertently let someone else know
their password, they should contact PlatinumSB immediately to change
• Regarding suspended games, protested games, or overturned
decisions, PlatinumSB follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering
purposes. Otherwise PlatinumSB does not recognize suspended games,
protests and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
• Official sports sites are used to score all the events.
The official sites for all mayor sports NBA, NHL, MLB and NFL could
be used as well for any special event like a World Cup.
• In the case of an obvious error on the a posted line, scheduled
time, or maximum wager, wagers will be deemed "no action"
and all money will be credited accordingly.
• Dates and kick-off time of events shown are for guidance
purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the start of the game.
For any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or
match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
• For most sports all wagers on totals for the entire game
and for the second half do INCLUDE overtime. The most common exception
to this rule is soccer.Unless soccer. Unless otherwise specified, our soccer lines
are for regulation time only.
• Wagers are graded only after the contest is final, including
all future and propositional wagers (for example: odds example: Odds to win the World
Series will not be graded until there is a declared winner of the
• World Series).
• Games that are postponed or rescheduled for another day
will be graded as "NO ACTION". "no action”. All money will be accredited credited
accordingly. Events will not carry over to the following day (unless
otherwise specified or unless the specific sport's rules say otherwise)otherwise.
All parlays/exotics parlays will be recalculated excluding that leg of the parlay.