Sports Betting Edge
They can be used only on straight wagers, parlays and teasers.
When a client wins a free play, he receives the win amount only.
No point-buying is allowed.
Free plays do not expire.
All free plays are subject to a rollover requirement, no exceptions.
It is only the amount that you win from the free play that gets added to your account balance.
- NFL / NCAA)
- BASKETBALL (Betting
- NBA / NCA / WNBA)
- MLB Major League Baseball
When using a Free Play on a Parlay, you may not play both sides of the same game at BetOnline.com. If you play both sides of the same game, any winning wagers on the game will be canceled.
Denver Broncos 32 1/2
New England Patriots -3
If you play New England Patriots in a parlay, we ask you not to play Denver Broncos in another parlay, likewise if you play over 32 1/2 in one parlay we ask you not to play under 32 1/2 in another parlay.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified by an Account Management Representative, when you receive a bonus for making a deposit you must roll over the amount you deposited (plus any fees that BetOnline.com may have covered), plus the Free Play OR any winnings that may have derived from the Free Play bonus the specified amount of times. Whatever winnings result from the bonus must be rolled over along with the deposit amount and fees that earned you that bonus.
For example, if you deposit $1000 and your fees are $15, BetOnline.com will credit your account the full $1015 + $350 Free Play Deposit Bonus. So, if you have a seven-time rollover assigned for that deposit bonus, you must roll the entire amount (e.g. $1015 + free play or winnings from FP) seven times.
Thus, to receive a payout without forfeiting anything you won from your bonus, you must first cover the rollover amount (e.g. $1015 + winnings from Free Play). For rollover purposes we take into consideration the risk amount in lost wagers and the lower amount in won wagers (e.g. in a lost wager where you risked $1000 to win $900 we’ll use the $1000 for rollover purposes, while in a won wager where you risked $1000 to win $900 we’ll use the $900 for rollover purposes).
Also, should you accept the Free Play and lose with it or choose not to use it, the Free Play Bonus will still be deducted at the time a payout is requested unless the rollover requirement is met. There is no hold time or expiration for these bonuses and rollovers, so you may meet the requirements as quickly or as slowly as you wish. Sportsbook bonuses can be rolled over in the Sportsbook only; no play in the casino or in the race book will count towards rollover. The same goes toward Casino Bonuses, which must be rolled over in the Casino.
- All payouts can be requested during the entire week and they are processed from Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. ET to 1:00 p.m. ET.
- No third-party payouts are allowed.
- All our customers must cash out their funds with the same methods used for deposits if the option is available; however, BetOnline.com reserves the right to use alternative methods for payouts if necessary, regardless of the deposit method used to fund the account.
- If making credit card deposits, your credit card documentation must be on file before you can take a payout. This documentation is Picture ID and Card Copies both sides.
- All the documentation required must be sent before 1:00 p.m. ET for the payout to be processed the same day.
- NETeller payouts cannot be used by customer residing in USA, Canada or Turkey.
- Bank Wire instructions must be sent via email or fax every time you request a payout through this method.
- If a check deposit was made, BetOnline.com requires 15 business days as per the clearance time before a payout can be requested.
- Max payout per day is $5,000. This applies to all payout methods. The max may be lower depending on the payout method chosen for that day.
- Free plays must be used prior to requesting a payout; otherwise they will be canceled.
- Only one Bank Wire or Check payout can be processed every three business days per customer.