1. -All wagers accepted by Horizon Sportsbook are subject to these rules.
2. -All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to changes and revisions by Horizon Sportsbook without prior written notice.
3. -Las Vegas rules will apply to any rule or wager not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
4. -Members must be at least 18 years of age or over.
5. -Horizon Sportsbook reserves the right to revise all Rules & Regulations and will do so fairly.
6. -Horizon Sportsbook does not want or allow Syndicate players to enter our Sports Book. Horizon Sportsbook reserves the right to rescind any and all bonuses given to any player proven to our satisfaction to be involved in a betting Syndicate.
7. -Horizon Sportsbook is a foreign Company. Therefore, it is not required to, nor does it elect to, report the winnings of any individual to any government agencies. It is the sole responsibility of its members (if applicable) to report any winnings to their respective government, Customs or Taxation Departments.
8. -We encourage responsible gambling. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, you are strongly advised to contact Gamblers Anonymous in the country you reside.
1. -Members will be asked to provide their account number and password correctly before access is granted.
2. -The minimum wager is $25 over the phone and $5 over the Internet. The maximum wager is the available balance in the account unless otherwise stipulated.
3. -Horizon Sportsbook reserves the right to cancel any wager made on an obviously "bad" line or a wager made after an event has started.
4. -Horizon Sportsbook reserves the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any wager prior to its acceptance.
5. -Wagers are graded only after the contest is final.
6. -Wagers will not be changed or cancelled once they have been placed and confirmed. Any exceptions are subject to strict approval of Management.
7. -In all futures wagering (for example, total season wins, Super Bowl winner, etc.), the winner as determined by the League Commissioner will also be declared the winner for betting purposes, except when the minimum number of games required for the future to have 'action' has not been completed.
8. -The winner of an event will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion; Horizon Sportsbook does not recognize protested or overturned decisions for wagering purposes. The result of an event suspended after the start of competition will be decided according to the wagering rules specified for that sport by Horizon Sportsbook.
9. -Minimum and maximum wager amounts on all sporting events will be determined by Horizon Sportsbook and are subject to change without prior written notice. Horizon Sportsbook also reserves the right to adjust limits on individual accounts as well.
10. -Horizon Sports reserves the right to add, delete or change house wagering rules and payoffs odds. Management keeps computerized records of all wagers and point spread or price changes made prior to the start of an event to help minimize errors and aid in fairly settling disputes. In all cases of a phone wager dispute, the digitally computerized recording of any transaction shall serve as the final determination of the dispute and all wagers will be adjusted accordingly.
1. -Horizon Sportsbook relies entirely upon the information provided by the customer in the application in order to establish a wagering account. Horizon Sportsbook is not responsible for any form of misrepresentation by the customer.
2. -In the event funds are credited to a customer's account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify Horizon Sportsbook of aforesaid error without delay. Unless otherwise notified by Horizon Sportsbook, any transaction resulting from the error shall be void.
3. -Each client is wholly responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his betting account and should make every effort to prevent the use of his personal account number by any third party. Any transactions entered into where the account holder's number and password have been given to effect a wager, shall stand as bona fide transactions dependent only upon the current balance in the account.
4. -Internet and phone account balances must be verified by the sports agent on the first call of the day only.
5. -Further account information, balances or discrepancies may be obtained by contacting the Customer Service Department directly.
6. -All account balances and transactions appear in the currency selected when the account was originally opened.
7. -Horizon Sportsbook reserves the right to suspend a client account without prior notice and return all funds.
8. -Horizon Sportsbook communicates with our clients via the email address listed during the sign up process. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain an active and unique email account, to provide us with the correct email address and to advise Horizon Sportsbook of any changes in the address. Any customer not having an email address reachable by Horizon Sportsbook will have his account suspended until such an address is provided to us.
1. -READ BACK IS FINAL: After wagers are placed by telephone, the phone clerk will read back the wagers. If the read back or confirmation is correct, client must re-confirm wagers by stating their client number and password. If a client confirms a read back where the telephone clerk made a mistake, the wager is final. It is the responsibility of the client to correct any errors during the read back.
2. -In the event a customer does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties (disconnection, etc), it is the customer's responsibility to call back immediately to confirm his wager(s) or the wager(s) will be voided. Please, call back to confirm your wager(s).
3. -All phone calls will be recorded and used to settle any disputes and/or for training and Customer Service control
4. -Wagers taken on an incorrect/mistaken line, due to human and/or computer error, will be deemed no action.
5. -When wagering on the Internet, members are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Please be sure to review your wagers for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. Horizon Sportsbook does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the client and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated. Clients may review their transactions in the Review Account section of the site after each session to ensure all requested wagers were accepted. CHECK ALL TRANSACTIONS CAREFULLY!
6. -Disputes must be lodged within seven (7) days from the date the wager in question has been decided. No claims will be honored after this period. The client is solely responsible for their account transactions.
7. -In the event a customer suspects a third party may have their client number and password, the customer may at any time ask that Horizon Sportsbook furnish the customer with a new client number and password.
8. -Horizon Sportsbook shall not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by this Web site or its content. This includes any person's use or misuse of its content, the inability of any person to connect with or use the site, delay in operations or transmission, failure of communication lines, or any errors or omissions in content.